GregF Wrote:
> OK, then. I'll obsess about something else for a while. Thanks all.

Please obsess about the SB3 again! How about an update? FYI I have the
same feelings about my Squeezebox. At first, the sound seems to be a
little harsh and the bass weak. I have about 80 hours on my unit and it
does seem to be getting a little better but I can't go into rapture
about the SQ. Some people say it's the power supply and they are
spending $$$ for custom PS units. Until the power supply issue is
resolved I might try an external NOS tube DAC to smooth out the SQ.

--
rajacat