JJZolx Wrote:
> It would be interesting to see the noise floor graphs at the various
> display brightness levels.  Also, it would be interesting to see how
> the SB2 compares with the SB3.  I suspect the noise floor of the SB3 is
> worse due to the design having the display attached directly to the
> underside of the mainboard.

Just wanted to say, I have the same problem with the noise. Amps are 2
x NAD C370 300W monoblocks and I just hate to use the pre-amp built
into one of them :-)

Turning off the display on SB3 or dimming it to level 1 eliminates the
noise (at least I cannot hear it).

Is there a way of fixing the noise? Why is it only on the right
channel?

Thanks.

--
dcolak