Lyonesse wrote:

Im not knocking the SB3 in any way, I just want to find a way to
integrate it into my system better so as to kick back and chillout with
my new toy  ;)

Have you tried using the SB3's analog outputs?

It won't cost anything to try this and you may find that they sound better (to you, in your system).

You may also want to try one of the linear power supplies. Though scoffed at by the empiricists, and lacking a clear engineering story for why the sound might improve, many users have reported an audible and desirable change in the quality of the sound. It's not free, but is cheap to try this.

--rt