Lyonesse Wrote:
> Everyone is different and their listening approach is also different,I
> dont wanna get bogged down with the do's and donts of my testing. The
> squeezebook is another innovative but ultimately unmusical creation...
> Ive gone over to laptop as pc server with a hagerman usb / spdif
> converter, everything is again as it should be...ahhhhhhh  :) Now just
> waiting for my Altman attraction Dac to arrive and the SB3 will be just
> a distant and slightly unpleasant memory.
>
> In fact Im selling it on Ebay atm...
>
> So bag yourself an austere thin sounding sibilent bargain!
>
> Jack.

If you really can hear a cheap resampling soundcard via digital
connection sounds "better" than the Squeezebox and a CDP via digital
connection i believe this thread was a waste.
But calling the Squeezebox "ultimately unmusical" against your
foobar&soundcard setup really makes me wonder...

I wich you much fun in finding your ultimate setup :)

--
Wombat