CardinalFang Wrote:
> That's very true - I still like having something physical when I buy
> music and I still hanker after the old gatefold album sleeves -  my
> mint copy of Roxy Music's first Album still makes e feel all warm and
> fuzzy.

I know what you mean. I think it all boils down to a feeling that, for
me at least, my music collection really matters and is very personal.
Having a physical aspect to represent its importance to me is . .
reassuring.

CardinalFang Wrote:
> Is now the time for Slim to do HiFi demos at shows? Perhaps they
> should...

Well we've just done CEDIA and we're planning on being at the What Hifi
Show here in the UK (another excuse for a trip home - YAY!) In the US we
have plans to be at CEDIA, Digital Life and EHX at present. Also one of
our resellers will be at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest and I hope we
can be there to assist. If anyone has suggestions of other shows that
might be relevant please drop me a line at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Obviously shows cost a fair amount of money so we can't promise to be
at everyone, but in my experience they are a great way to help new
folks understand what we do and how we do it. Similarly if we can
arrange customer meet-ups (as suggested earlier) around such events,
I'm keen to do so.

--
Jez

Jez Hildred