It seems as though dbPowerAmp will transcode FLAC to all types of WMA. Check them out at http://www.dbpoweramp.com/.

tamanaco wrote:
I looked and searched (as much as I could) in the Hydrogenaudio forum
and the foobar forum for specific instructions on converting lossless
Flac to loosy VBR WMA, but I could not find specific instructions. Is
anyone out there using foobar to conver Flac to VBR WMA? If you are,
can you please post the version of foobar that you're using and the
settings?

I'm still waiting for a answer to a post I placed in the MediaCoder
forum regarding the error that I'm getting with that tool.

There's gotta be a better way to do this. Too many forums... too many
posts... too many folks expecting everyone to be an expert. Folks in
the Hydrogenaudio forum are not too friendly to those that are
searching for answers related to wma. All I get is pressure to switch
to mp3 and use Lame. Maybe this is good advise for some, but is not
what I want to do.