results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

Sleestack;133374 Wrote:

> Another pic in the 2.2 rig:

I think you win, Slee :-).

Naive question - why do you need 4 monoblocks?  Do you have a simple
crossover in each speaker, with an amp for each?

It always seemed to me the ultimate in that direction would be to have
the crossover be digital (say in some sort of super TacT) and
customized to the speaker, with a dedicated channel for each cone
(tweeter, woofer, etc.), and with a seperate amp on each channel.  Of
course for you that would mean 24 monoblocks if I count correctly...

--
opaqueice