PaulB wrote:
With Slimserver 6.5 SB2/3 can play 24/48 through the digital out and via it's DAC and will also downsample 96kHz to 48kHz so you can play up to 24/96 WAV and FLAC files.

Hi,

Anyone actually able to play digital streams that are higher than
either 16 bits and/or 44.1 kHz?

Oddly, I've never thought of the above feature until recently when I
encounter a more hi-res format.  Let's say, I'm able to record in
16-bit (or 24-bit) rate and 48kHz sample rate.  While I can use an
audio editor to down play the WAV file to 16/44.1, can I play the raw
data stream through the SB2/3 digital out?