Ok, 30 mins with the Transporter, using ANALOG out.
A brief impression:

1) Dual Display is way cool. SlimServer 6.5 allows you to customize
each display, which results in a much more complete visual display
compare to the limited display on the SB2/3.

2) The KNOB is COOL. It makes a little noise (not during playing), but
the 'tension' varies. Very cool. I don't really know HOW it works yet,
but I KNOW it is way cool

3) The backlit remote is great! It is still very much plastic, and
quite light, but it is totally functional. Definitely a step up from
the SB2/3 era. I wish the plastic isn't shiny though. Fingerprints all
over it in no time.

4) SlimServer6.5 has many Transporter only features, such as the word
clock function, polarity etc. Still exploring

5) Dual WiFi Antenna. Where my SB3 used to get 80% strength, I now get
*98%*!

6) LOVING IT!

--
WSLam