Craig;139590 Wrote:
> Pat,
> Wasn't it you that wrote the wife proof volume plugin?
> That knob gives plenty of scope there :-)
No, that was me.  http://thespicers.net/slim.html#volumeGuard It would
be quite funny to have the volume nob nudge back every time it was
turned, but it would slightly defeat the stealth bit.

By the way, this plugin almost certainly doesn't work in 6.5.  I
haven's used it in a while, but will try and remember to update it
soon!

Max

--
max.spicer

What do we want?  Smoother Analog VU with FLAC!
When do we want it?  At the soonest possible convenience to the
hard-working yet undervalued Slim Developers.  ;-)