WSLam: thanks for all the great info you've provided.

One request, if I may: when you get around to trying out any of the
digital inputs, please can you tell us what sequence of button presses
is required on the remote to actually switch inputs? I'm interested in
using a Transporter as a preamp/DAC with other digital sources (DVD
player, PVR), and would like to know how convenient (or otherwise)
switching inputs is.

--
cliveb

Performers -> dozens of mixers and effects -> clipped/hypercompressed
mastering -> you think a few extra ps of jitter matters?