cliveb;140039 Wrote:
> WSLam: thanks for all the great info you've provided.
>
> One request, if I may: when you get around to trying out any of the
> digital inputs, please can you tell us what sequence of button presses
> is required on the remote to actually switch inputs? I'm interested in
> using a Transporter as a preamp/DAC with other digital sources (DVD
> player, PVR), and would like to know how convenient (or otherwise)
> switching inputs is.

In the Transporter, there is a new item (customizable) called Digital
Inputs in the Root Menu. You just neeed to scroll there and then
select. It's not as easy as having a direct button on your remote, but
pretty convenient nonetheless. It should be good enough...

--
WSLam

WSLam
'Transporter' (http://www.slimdevices.com/) + 'SB3'