Patrick Dixon;143207 Wrote:
> I'm backing it up with my 20+ years of experience in the industry.  I
> think the onus is on you to prove that the TV/Broadcast industry never
> argues about the relevance and methods of measurement of TV equipment!

My point was that they at least agree that measurement is useful if you
can do it, even if they feel that some tests are less useful than
others. Does the TV/Broadcast review equipment and use measurements in
that process or do they simply describe products in floral terms?

By the way, I have 25 years in consumer and engineering software at a
very senior level. Experience is valuable and should be shown respect,
but it shouldn't be used to fob someone off. If you were challenging me
on some aspect of software, I hope I wouldn't wouldn't treat you that
way, and would at least try to point to reference material.

--
CardinalFang

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever...