roamingstudio;143673 Wrote:
> I currently have a modded NAD 320 BEE; and NAD S541 CD player; which
> produces sound good enough for my ears. However space is a bit limited;
> and I will shortly be moving into a tiny flat :(

You can look at the Yamaha PianoCraft series or the Parasound Z-Amp. A
SB3 and a Z-amp is all you need...

roamingstudio;143673 Wrote:

> I am also planning the SB3 or Transporter route - but the latter size
> puts me off a little. Thoughts?
>
> Thanks,

I think you should go for the SB3 at first. You might look into
upgrading the power or some of the mods that are out there.

--
tomsi42

SB3, Rotel RC-1070/RB-1070, dynaBel Exact, Kimber Kable 4TC and Timbre.