Well I finally plugged it in today, currently using a Straightwire
Chorus interconnect and the Denon in Pure Direct mode.

Sounds absolutely brilliant! I love it...I used to have a digital
connection from the PC to the Denon which unfortunately had to resample
to 48KHz in the Winamp ASIO plugin. Sounds much better than this it
really does.

Totally impressed with this little thing...it's much smaller than I
thought, don't ask me why I didn't think it was so diddy. I love it :)
Can't get my slimscrobbler plugin to work for some reason tho :(

--
probedb

Paul.

'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/probedb)