adamslim;145721 Wrote:
> You need a good source.  Radio 3 in the UK is amazing; when they do live
> relays it really is *much* better than CD.  However, most radio is just
> CD, so hasn't got much chance...

We have some high-quality radio stations here in Norway (no I'm not
talking about P4) and I have had many top notch tuners in my time, but
CD is still better in my ears. I have been able to compare CD's played
on radio with CD's I have and the CD wins everytime. Its' close though
and miles from the typical compressed crap that the commercial channels
spews out.

And don't get me started on DAB ;)

--
tomsi42

SB3, Rotel RC-1070/RB-1070, dynaBel Exact, Kimber Kable 4TC and Timbre.