tomsi42;149573 Wrote:
> If you have an ATI card, and have installed the driver AND utilities;
> you will have a try icon (in the lower left corner of your task bar).

I believe the tray is on the lower right corner, and the quick launch
icons are on the lower left- at least w/ previous versions.

At any rate, you could go into 'task manager' and kill the ATT process-
which is what the guy in the linked post did.

After searching around the 'digital-in' I read a couple post's where
andre (developer of EAC) said it will work fine w/ x64- and to just
drop the 32dll into the EAC folder.

Are you sure you got the right dll in the right folder?

--
Skunk