Hi,

I am a very happy three SB3 household.

As I convert my couple thousand CD collection to my SB3 network, I
often find my self asking if SB3 supports this or that.

For example, I would like to have in one place on the web site a table
listing all the formats and permutations supported by the Slimdevices
products. I may be wrong, but I do not believe this exists?

Things that I often have to dig around to confirm are such things as:

1. SB3 supports native FLAC on all OS environments up to 48k 24bit?
Higher rates are down converted except on the Transporter?

2. WMA Lossless is only supported when the server is run on a Windows
OS. WMA Lossless requires extra royalites? Has there ever been the
thought that one could pay extra for a WMA Lossless firmware for those
that want it?

3. SB3 firmware supports WMA lossy, MP3, FLAC, Ogg in firmware (i.e.
natively). Other formats are supported depending on host OS for the
server.

Thanks for any help.

-CB

--