JJZolx;152426 Wrote:
> What "market" would that be?

The jury's still out on that one.  It's a networked DVD player with
(kinda sorta) audiophile music playback features.  So not sure really.

I guess what I should have said would be that a fair comparison would
be to the Squeezebox.  If you check the thread I quoted, it's price
competitive to a Squeezebox with video features.

This is not to say it's necessarily a bad device - as I indicated it
might be nice to replace my DVD player with it, but since I already
have a Transporter I don't need networked music playback capabilities
and I'd probably go to HD-DVD or Blu-Ray if I was to spend that much.

I believe it's probably intended for the market segment that sees the
Squeezebox and says "why doesn't it do video"?

--
Mark Lanctot