results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

Well, I thought I never could afford a tube ARC setup but somehow I
managed to get all this shebang together. Thanks to eBay, I sold my old
stuff at stratospheric prices, and that certainly helped!

I powered it up earlier tonight, and I think it still needs to
broken-in for a while. I find it a bit soft in the highs, too polite. I
hope it opens up as I put more hours on the tubes :-)

--
crooner

SB3 with Custom Linear Power Supply
Lite Audio DAC-60 Tube DAC
VPI Scout with Benz Micro Glider M2
Audio Research PH3, SP16L and VS110
Vandersteen 2Ce signatures, 2W subwoofer.