results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

ModelCitizen;155430 Wrote:
> As I've just taken a photo for another thread I thought I'd upload it
> here. Here's my system... complete with racing playlist. Not SB3
> strictly, but a Transporter. All Naim, PC OB1s and a Transporter.
> MC

Damn you, I'm really jealous now...that's a fine layout. I still have
my racing minis in the loft that I got for my 21st birthday, I must dig
them out this weekend. I used to have a nice set when I was a kid too,
but it suffered from additional "realism", like 3-in-one oil for oil
patches and meths for the occasional fire :-) I can't imagine my kids
getting up to the kind of stupid stuff I did when I was their age, it's
too scary!

I'm a fan of Naim gear too, although I'm currently all Copland for the
main setup. I still have a Nait 2 that I use in the kitchen coupled up
to some Linn ceiling speakers, a fine old amp that can still hold its
own.

--
CardinalFang