totoro;153481 Wrote:
> But if you're using windows, why not use the Inguz convolver?
My Windows server is a 533MHz mini-ITX. If Inguz is correct about
needing 2GHz (which I have no reason to doubt), it's a non-starter. The
whole point of this server is to use as little power as possible, and it
has to be Windows because it's also the household file/email/print
server.

(The irony is that I used to run Slimserver on a dedicated FreeBSD box.
But seeing how it was consuming 70 watts 24/7, it had to go).

--
cliveb

Performers -> dozens of mixers and effects -> clipped/hypercompressed
mastering -> you think a few extra ps of jitter matters?