P Floding;154743 Wrote:
> Why don't you just tilt the contraption (Transporter) forward? Just make
> sure it doesn't slide down...
> Or, you could, with an enormous effort I'm sure, raise your arm when
> you use the remote.

I almost think you're serious!

As you can see my room is meticulously planned out. Turning the
Transporter at an angle has already destroyed the equilibrium and
balance of my favourite play room. Tilting it would jeopardise the
room's Feng Shui even further and may even result in a damaged
Transporter

It's not gnerally a simple as holding an arm in the air. It's holding
it in the air, twisting the wrist back and forth and waving my arm from
side to side to side until I get any response and then watching in
dismay as the screen occasionally updates at what appears to be random
intervals. Almost inevitably I end up sitting up and loosing the
current race to my son. It has occasionally struck me that changing CDs
might be easier and the result more certain.

Enjoying yourself Patrick?

MC

--
ModelCitizen