Dude, this is priceless!  Your pictorial response to my post made my
day.

Seriously, what Phil said -- how about another gadget to control it?
Actually, it is a bummer that it doesn't have an RF remote.  Those are
awfully nice and handy. Unison uses them.  For that matter, Griffin
makes one to control iTunes from another room -- at least it works in
my house, although the distance isn't too great.  It only cost $30 or
so, so you can imagine the manufacturing cost.  The plastic wrapping
container probably cost more than the part itself.   I can't imagine it
would have cost SB much more to do this rather than a generic remote.

--
highdudgeon

Relax.  It's about the music.