Coffee;159838 Wrote:
> Is there a big difference in sound quality between WMA lossless produced
> by Windows Media Player and WAV files produced by EAC? WAV files don't
> have song info (or at least that's what I see) so I can't browse by
> album or date, etc

Both are both lossless formats so there should be no difference in
sound quality, however EAC seems to be better at ripping damaged CDs so
that could in theory produce a better sounding rip.

WAV files do not support tags, which is why you don't see any song
info. FLAC is probably your best bet (as has already been said).

--
dSw