We've got Benchmark's all over our studios, so I'm very familiar with
it.  The Transporter is an incredible D/A on its own, but then you get
a PLAYBACK DEVICE, too!!

I, also, am using a Mac MINI as my music server (w/ addition 500GB
drive) but it's running SlimServer and streaming to the Transporter in
the livingroom and SB3 in the master bedroom.  The MINI is tucked away
in the closet of the guest bedroom with power and an ethernet cable
going to it.  I access it remotely using Timbuktu for general updates
and maintenance, and mount the 500GB drive to my G5 via the network to
add tunes to the library.  I NEVER HAVE TO SEE IT, and it WORKS!!

--
Eric Seaberg

Eric Seaberg - San Diego
[EMAIL PROTECTED]