tomjtx;160107 Wrote:
> ob-kook,
> That's a great looking room!
> I would definitely use the Adapt  Triangles in those corners. They will
> make the most improvent in sound with the least visual impact, IMHO.
>
> He makes an off white that might dissappear, although black could make
> an "interesting" statement..............(see if that sells)
>
> You can send Nathan pictures of your room and he can recommend
> something. maybe he  could match the color?
>
> If you recover with a cusom DIY fabric read the previous post. The back
> fabric should not be reflective............make sure you can easily blow
> through it.
>
> In my experience, tri-corner treatment is the 1st thing to do in a
> room, most bang for the buck.
>
> Have fun.......................I think you will notice a big
> improvement.
>
> BTW ....... no WAF.............only a 14 year old son..............and
> disposable girlfriends (can't let them get in way of music, after all
> :-)

Thanks for the compliment on the room - now if only it would be
acoutically friendly! I appreciate the tips and will contact the guys
at 8th Nerve to see what they recommend.

I think any improvement would be worth it.

--
ob_kook

SB2 --> Axiom passive pre --> Portal Paladin monoblocks --> Dynaudio
Contour 1.3 MKII