Phil Leigh wrote:
> Moth - unless I am missing something - why not just buy a wired SB. As
> you say, it is cheaper and as your PC is already in the same room (as
> is mine)  you might as well take advantage of the fact. In my
> experience, streaming FLAC needs a G wireless - period.

I did that. My second SqueezeBox was a wired-only version since
my stereo was next to a nice Ethernet drop. Worked great.

But when I got my Transporter, I sure wish it was wireless
so I could use it in other parts of the house.

In hindsight, I probably should have spend the extra $50.
YMMV, etc.

--
Pat
http://www.pfarrell.com/music/slimserver/slimsoftware.html