I'm largely writing this out of giddiness as this project unfolds.  My
lovely new iMac Core 2 Duo 24" computer arrived yesterday.  It was a
pain, surprisingly, but I removed the 516gb dimms and replaced them
with 2 x 1gb dimms.  Step one.

Step two is to install Parallels.  I should have this in hand on
Monday.  I've already got a copy of XP pro, so will be next.  The
crowning touches will be to install iTunes and Slimserver on the
Windows partition along with Acourate and Inguz.  Then, I'll be in
business.

The procedure: with my Powerbook, take measurements using Fuzzmeasure.
In the Mac environment, export impulse response files (.aiff) and
convert them to .wav with Audacity.  Then, it's just a matter of
grabbing that file from the Windows environment, setting the target
curve, etc., with Acourate, export a correction filter, use Inguz to
attach it .... okay, I know this sounds like a lot of work and a lot of
steps, but think how economical, cool, and effective this will be!

--
highdudgeon

Relax.  It's about the music.