Hello,
I've been reading about Inguz audio correction for some time and am
excited to give it a shot in my system. I picked up the recommended
ECM8000 measurement mic and am looking at audio interfaces now. I know
the audio interface needs to provide phantom power to the mic and be
able to record at 44.1Khz and include line in and mic inputs. If I meet
this criteria is there any reason to spend more on an interface that I'm
only using for this one application? Will a better audio interface allow
me to create superior/more effective Inguz filter?

Thanks,
Dave

--
daveellison