No.

;)

But we could help you find the best thing possible with that
limitation.  Please preface everything below with "my personal
opinion/experience is..."

- FLAC support limits you to iAudio and Rockbox'ed devices.
- No device offers good enough sound quality to make FLAC support
relevant (unless you want FLAC support to avoid the trouble of
transcoding)
- iAudio X5, some iRiver models, and (no, not kidding) the original
iPod shuffle reputedly have very good sound quality compared to their
peers.  I cannot verify this because I only have an X5
- The iAudio X5 and iRiver models seem to be favorites of the Rockbox
project
- I would recommend using RockBox--it won't improve sound quality, but
it does add things like wider format support and gapless playback
(which is a must-have for classical fans)
- Make sure that your studio-class headset really is all it claims to
be

Good luck!

--
CatBus