ModelCitizen;163057 Wrote:
> I'd like to try this.
> Can you tell me how you can use this Foobar2000 ABX test with a
> dedicated audiophile set up (i.e. not via a computer sound card with
> associated computer electrical noise and ambient noise).
> I probably couldn't tell the difference between a 96khz mp3 and a
> lossless file with my computer's audio set up!
> MC
It's not Foobar2k, but a few months back someone posted a perl script
that makes it easy to create the audio files for blind AB testing on
your audio system. The first post has a script for testing flac vs.
wav, but a subsequent post has an amended script for creating the files
to test lossless (I think it might be wav) vs. MP3. See:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=21545

--
aubuti