SteveC;163393 Wrote:

> * I have no feed for a sub. This could be added either by RCA
> Y-adapters on the Tp RCA output, or by drilling and mounting an extra
> RCA pass-through socket on each amp. Note that the balanced outputs are
> fixed level so I can't used these :(

Isn't adding the extra RCA pass through in essence the same as the y
adaptors, only inside the amp? I always wanted to make a sub-out for my
sonic impact but thought a buffer stage would be required. (?)

Re: the balanced outs, couldn't they be used (with xlr>rca cables) by
adjusting the level control of the sub? Note that I'm asking, not
suggesting- I wouldn't want to break anyones Transporter!

--
Skunk