Pat Farrell;164822 Wrote:
> seanadams wrote:
>
> > caused by taxing the computer. However, SB2, SB3, and Transporter
> have
> > lots of memory, so it is very unlikely that you could cause an
> underrun
> > by taxing the CPU with other tasks. Usually, underruns are caused by
> bad
> > wireless performance.
>
> In my house, underruns are nearly always caused by my microwave oven.
>
> I assume it is leaking more 2.4gHz signal than modern ones -- whatever
> the cause, it clobbers all WiFi when it is running
>

> --
> Pat
> http://www.pfarrell.com/music/slimserver/slimsoftware.html
Otherwise we could see your avatar glowing!
I am responsible for the annual microwave leakage test at my work, we
have like 30 units, from lab sample dryers ($12k/each) to lunchroom
soup warmers ($50/each). Depending on how old these are, leakage tends
to be worse with older units but still very very low. You guessed it
right! Those $12K unit are old and leaky and the modern cheap ones do
not leak at all!

--
empty99