mmg_fan;164563 Wrote:
> And would there be a substantial difference if I invested in a good
> external dac?

As all other questions have been answered already, I'll only reply to
this one: No. Not substantial by any means. Maybe a little bit, but
IMHO not worth the time and money. If you are that concerned about
audio quality and can really hear the difference, get a transporter or
better yet, upgrade your amp and speakers before. I don't mean to
belittle your audio system, far from it. I just mean if you're happy
with a system for less than 10 grand, you'll most certainly be happy by
the audio quality of a SB3.

--
fzwo