OK. That finaly sets it. I thought it was just me that coulden't get
it... I vas just about to give up and use Foobar for replay gain
anyway. I guess one could use foobar for encoding and tagging as well.
It still needs to be done in several steps though.

The errors i talked about is only because the frontend ignores the
individual file path when "Treat input files as one album" is selected.
It simply assumes all files to be in the same directory. When not
selected, it works just like you says.

Thanks A LOT for your time...

Ripping is already done, and I thought I would be satisfied with wav
files. But then I heard about replay gain and realized the benefits of
tagging my classical albums. So now my pc will have some work to do...

--
pi.r

~ pi.r ~