wdrazek;169449 Wrote:
> I have to agree on this one. A 'No risk' policy would make me think
> there is no restocking fee. I understand the reasons for a restocking
> fee and realize it says there may be one in the fine print. Still, I
> think it is a bit misleading.

I have no experience with Bel Canto (although I understand they have a
good reputation), but I took a look at the return policy webpage, and I
have to agree with the OP - it's pretty misleading.  First they announce
prominently that it's no risk, then later (in a section not obviously
related to the no-risk policy) they say they "reserve the right" to
charge 5% on returns, and then at the very bottom they say they *will*
charge 5%.

Given that some kind of return policy - usually 30 days, often without
a fee - is standard for consumer electronics, IMO their policy doesn't
inspire much confidence in their product.

--
opaqueice