To me not just should there not have been any restocking fee the postage
to and from should be refunded. No Risk is just that, you don't risk
anything. Anything short of this policy is deception, intentional or
not. When I run into a situation like this I always have to wonder if
the difference between the claim and reality is deliberately intended
to deceive or just laziness on the part of the marketer. Both
situations are depressingly common.

Having said that, I agree the original poster should have read the
policy and not inferred the "obvious". I have found after decades of
mail order buying that you need to read policies very carefully if you
think there is any chance you may return it. It seems that with the
advent of e-tailing and the intense competition that has ensued the
mail/email order places are getting nastier and more crooked. Caveat
Emptor

--
regalma1