I've been thinking about bi-amping (or possibly tri-amping) my Magnepan
3.6R's and the best way to go about it.

I've seen a couple threads about this, but is there anyone out there
actually using one of these:

http://www.deqx.com/PDC26P-Preamp.html

How is the sound quality?  I currently use a Benchmark DAC1 running
into a Musical Fidelity KW500 integrated amp, using a Behringer DEQ2496
for room correction.  I'd have to sell those components and spring for
the DEQX + the amplifiers.

Any thoughts on this approach?  I've heard great things about
bi-amping, and I'm a big believer in room correction, so the DEQX is
really intriguing.

But I'd be curious to hear what people have to say about the sound
quality.  Is it worth the bucks?

--
Mike Anderson

'FREE RADICAL