totoro;170309 Wrote:
> If you're going to add behringer hardware, why not get the dcx 2496
> right from the start (if i remember correctly, they will do a stereo 3
> way).
>
> I'm in the process of selling mine, but they can be gotten new for
> ~250-300. That would be a relatively cheap way of proving the concept
> to yourself.

Ah - I didn't realize it had six outputs.  It's an impressive piece of
gear for that price...  in that case the only major advantage of the
DEQX is phase coherence and ease of use, I suppose?

Mike, since you've already got most of what you need I'd definitely
give it a shot, either with one speaker as I suggested above, or maybe
pick up one or two of these

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=behringer+A500&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=OXt&lmode=online&scoring=p

to play with bi-amping.  Let us know what you find!

--
opaqueice