It depends heavily on what you want to use it for too, what your preferences
are. Maybe the Porsche is faster around the race track, and if that's your
definition of better, it wins. But maybe in the "value-for-money" category
the Mazda wins...
Anyway, I like the Pontiac Solstice better than the mx5, qua looks for
sure... :-)

On 1/12/07, P Floding <