I did a review of a full modded Bolder SB with the 750.00 PSU V the
Transporter.

The TP was clearly better in every respect and I think it would be a
waste of money to go the mod route. The full Bolder mods cost more than
the TP and doesn't sound as good IMHO.
I also tried a stock elpac into the bolder mods and it sounded the same
as the 750.00 psu.
The ultimate psu is the largest unecessary outlay IMO.
I also have a bolder modded elpac and compared it to the stock elpac ,
no difference.

Your best bang for buck is a stock elpac SB into a good dac.

Modding the SB just didn't give good results in my system:
Watt/Puppies>Rowland amps.

The TP IS worth the money and gives far superior results IMO.

Of course , all this is subjective opinion, only you can decide. But I
would never buy something(especially pricey mods) without a lenghty
in-home audition

--
tomjtx