P Floding;175727 Wrote:
> Well, if a component (say the display system) GENERATES noise
> internally, it's not going to help adding a nicer external power
> supply. Isn't that quite obvious?

If that's obvious (which I don't agree it is), then it's equally
obvious that the PS doesn't affect music, since your argument works
just as well for that.  And again, it's not only the display noise one
can check, it's also the background noise from the left channel.

> Re. jitter: There must be some misunderstanding about how a D/A works,
> and/or what jitter is and how it affects the D/A process.

Which is?

Anyway, I'll do some more critical listening tests later in the week.
So far I can't discern any difference, but maybe it's there.

--
opaqueice