jhm731;175748 Wrote:
> I haven't heard the the Bolder PSU or the stock or modded Elpacs.
>
> Suggest you visit the Bolder forum on Audiocircle.com and post your
> findings on that product.
>
> My linear cost $30.
>
> Does your asbestos cereal taste better with whole milk or half & half?
> ;-)

If I posted that on the Bolder AC all hell would break loose, even my
asbestos cereal wouldn't protect me there. It's bad form to say
something negative on the person's own forum.

There are avid (some may say rabid) Bolder lovers on AC  :-)

I wouldn't want someone to electrocute me with a  Bolder Ultimate
PSU.

Although I am sure they would say my screams had more fidelity and were
more analogue like :-)

--
tomjtx