tomjtx;176131 Wrote:
> jan,
> you should amend American to Republican fashion.
>
> We Democrats blame ourselves for everything :-)
Ha, that was funny :-)

opaqueice Wrote:
> any condition that even slightly reduces your chance of having children
> (including anything that increases your risk of dying young) can not be
> genetic
I like that, interesting. Sounds reasonable to me!
Oh, oops, on second thought it sounds too evolutionary. So it can't be
true. :-)

mauidj Wrote:
> What's with your need for negativity? Does this prove something?
Like opaqueice, when I'm looking into some component to buy, like right
now a DAC, I want to see reviews that tell me something. If I look for
reviews on the Benchmark DAC1, they all say it's a very good DAC. Until
Lavry shows up, then I read Lavry is better. Can't the magazines do a
nice DAC shootout? I know, a lot is personal, I might prefer the DAC1
over the DA10, and somebody else might prefer the DA10. But maybe I
could learn something from a comparo like that. The reviewers could all
give their own opinion, like they do in Motorcyclist and SportRider
magazine...

jan

--
jmourik