Skunk;176373 Wrote:
> I tried that with audio points (for a funny picture!), but couldn't
> balance the back bar.

You're assuming that I did this as a joke . . .
Not so fast.  I'm a bit reluctant to bring this up at all given the way
this board and thread seems to assume that tweaks of any sort can't work
even when most of the people writing have never even tried what they are
disparaging.
I actually have found that the Black Diamond Racing cones shown under
the SB3 make a difference.  They make a much bigger difference under
other equipment such as preamps and dacs and amplifiers so I'd be hard
pressed to say that they're a good investment under the SB3.  But they
do work.
Please, no notes telling me that I'm delusional or explaining how these
things can't work.  Don't waste the bandwidth until you've done some
experiments.  The willingness to draw conclusions without any
experimental work is amazingly unscientific.

Happy listening.
---Gary

--
GaryB