I certainly appreciate and desire high quality audio performance, but
the music always comes first. I'd rather have my favorite music and a
boom box than spend the rest of my life listening to critically lauded
music that I personally don't care for, over a complete Krell or Mac
system. Luckily, those aren't the only choices! There is a lot of gear
available thats really good and doesn't cost a lot of money either. But
then I don't claim to have golden ears. Let's just say that for me at
least, it's not necessary to spend huge amounts of money to get
outstanding audio performance.

--
jdm56