Does anyone have technical info about the Citypulse DAC?

Specifically:
1. What DAC chip does it use?
2. What is the output topology (i.e. does it use OpAmps and which ones)?
3. What receiver does it use CS part No?
4. Subjectively how does it compare to frontrunners like Benchmark DAC-1
and Lavry DA-10?

-MA