totoro;179184 Wrote:
> Sure, it's possible. But it's also possible that there was no difference
> to be heard.
>
> Immediately attacking the hearing abilities of someone whose results
> are different than yours (and who bothered to conduct a test in good
> faith) is simply a lame response.

Did I do that?
I don't remember doing that.

I haven't said anything about the result, as it has nothing to do with
my results. Perhaps you are reading in things?

I'd say that anyone who can't hear any difference when modifying their
system should naturally not bother doing so.

--
P Floding

No, I didn't ABX it. And I won't even if you ask me. (Especially not if
you ask me.)