results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

P Floding;179837 Wrote:
> Hi!
> Are those treatment panels home-grown, or can they be purchased
> somewhere? I have homegrown ones, but they are not very good looking
> (unlike yours).

I bought the panels from Glenn at GIK Acoustics- gikacoustics.com

I bought four 244 panels (for corners, 6 in thick)and a set of three
242's (first reflection points).  Very good customer service and
prices. I sent them a few pics, and within a couple hours, had all the
details worked out.  I think I paid around $460-480 shipped for all
seven panels.

Very, very nice improvement.  I never spent so little and gained so
much.

Mark

--
yooper